About us

I am 54 and married to my best friend Cathy who is 48 as we write this

Saturday 16 April 2016

Our Silver Anniversary: How we decided ...

I decided to start a blog to capture our adventure celebrating our 25th Wedding Anniversary.
A few people on our favourite forum "cruisecritic.com" also asked us to post some words and pictures.

My wife Cathy had said over 18 months ago for this anniversary we needed to go big. As usual she did all the research and suggested we do 4 nights in New York and then return to the UK on Cunards QM2!
Initially I was not 100% sold, we had never done a cruise or crossing and we do not normally dress formally and ...weren't we to young!!

Well after some thought, a day or 2 later I said yes. We talked to a TA and the male agent sold it to us.
All my concerns over " we don't normally do this were all the reasons we thought Yes! "That's the point stupid" I said to myself, it is supposed to be different.

Well I can tell you since then the excitement has grown and grown and I realised we were sailing home on this ship;

No comments:

Post a Comment